EUROPEAN UNION ACTIVITIES CENTER ASSOCIATION
Who we are?
The European Union Activities Center Association (EUAC) is a lead non-governmental organization in Turkey, founded on October 6, 2004. EUAC, in support of Turkey’s EU harmonization process, aims to work in the area covered by the 35 chapters in the EU acquis. The association promotes the alignment of Turkey with EU standards through the establishment of joint mechanisms.
Contributing to Turkey’s accession process;
– Preparing for harmonization of Turkey with EU standards
– Research about Turkey’s EU policies and standards
– Conducting specialization studies
To prepare Turkey for EU membership, by;
– Organizing training, research, panels, symposiums and seminars
– Establishing collaborations and partnerships to raise awareness
– Helping remove prejudices
– Promoting advocacy and lobbying activities